Job Title: General Kitchen Assistant - Full Time
Location: Florence Park Training Ground in Tiptree & JobServe Community Stadium in Colchester
We are looking for a General Kitchen Assistant to join our catering team at Colchester United who has a passion for food and quality service. The role will be based between the clubs training ground in Tiptree and at the JobServe Community Stadium.
The training ground can be demanding but a very rewarding environment.Discretion is a must within the training facilities.
The role gets involved with all catering aspects at Colchester United and will work alongside our current catering team supporting with serving meals and the role of kitchen porter.
Own transport would be advantageous due to locations.
- Implementation of the company cleaning schedule
- Operation of kitchen machinery including commercial dishwasher
- Working to agreed hygiene standards as set out by the chef
- Serving behind the counter and assisting the chef when necessary with basic food preparation
- Ensuring the dining room is set up and ready for service to the company standard
- Ensuring the dining room is broken down at the end of service to the company standard
- Willing to learn.
- Assertive, calm & works well under pressure.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-starting, driven & ambitious.
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- A can-do attitude
Hours of Work:
Full Time - 40 hours per week