Colchester United Football Club – Lead Academy Physiotherapist
Colchester United Football Club are seeking a Chartered Physiotherapist. Working full time with our academy players as part of an exciting, progressive Category 2 Academy. Providing medical cover and daily rehabilitation including training and matches. The matches will be at various venues including Florence Park, JobServe Community Stadium and away venues. These games will involve some travel and occasional overnight stays.
- Assess and diagnose injuries to the full time players.
- Treat these injuries as required.
- Manage the physiotherapy department and staff within it.
- Design, advice and implement specific rehabilitation programmes for these injuries to players.
- Design and implement specific individual prehabilitation programmes based on player screenings.
- Keep accurate and comprehensive medical records on the PMA system.
- Attend medical consultations and scans associated with players’ injuries.
- Be part of the Academy Management Team
- CSP and HCPC registration
- ATTMiF qualified
- Hard working
- Clean driving license
- Good communication skills.